Saturday, March 28, 2009

hey guys!!!!

as you all can see i am not 100% amazing at this blogging business but if there is ever anything you would like to know about school please do not hesitate to email me at nfenderson@hotmail.com. i will write about anything you guys want to know about. just let me know!!!!

right now i am sitting in the hub half doing hwk/ half checking up on other people's lives sine i am missing them. i am missing my old HS play that i wish i could see right now. i am missing friend's spring break meaning they are home wanting to hang with me and i cant see them. i am missing my family that is working so hard at home without me and i miss them. i miss everyone at home! what i wish is that everyone i love could come to Australia and live by me and we could hang out all the time!!!!!!! i think that is a great plan. what say you? haha.
anyways.... besides all that. nothing too exciting. going to my soccer game on thursday and then that sunday, we are going to a rugby game. i am stoked! i still dont know what exactly we are doing for spring break (i mean mid-semester break). its kinda up in the air for exacts..... we are just gonna stay out in australia. do the southern australia thing..... welp. miss you all. please email me anytime for anything. i love to hear from you all. remember its nfenderson@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment