Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just a random sunday....

Yesterday was sunday and I had a pretty full day. First of all we tried to make it to the mall and realized at the bus stop that not many buses run on sundays.. so Allison and i went to the market and on the way home in the hotel right by our house their was a guy playing acoustic so i went back and lsitened to him for a little. later in the day I was on my way to a friends house but on my way there i met a few guys who were on their way to play lawn ball.. which is kinda like bowling and even closer to a game i have played called bachi ball (i have no idea if thats how u spell it). bummer is once we got there it was closed which is so so lame so we went to the bar next to my house and hung out there for a little and played around the world table tennis and stuff like that, then my friend Ryan picked me up and we drove around and hung out for the night. when i was at Ryans house i saw the weirdest thing. um apparently their kitchens are on the top floor of their house which i found quite peculiar and i made sure he knew that. it kinda blew my mind. anyways... so overall it was a pretty fun day. Finally i had a day i hung out with Aussies instead of Australearn (the group i came over here with) people the whole time. today I plan on going to the beach and hanging out and of course doing some hwk. luckily i have no class on mondays so thats pretty great! love you all. miss you guys! i will write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment