Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beach day!!!!

first of all I finally have a phone which is really nice. I have been using everyone else's the whole time and i felt like i was bothering them. Its a cute white and pink one too. O and if i can figure out how to unlock it from vodaphone, ill have a back up in the states for when mine dies. which will be awesome because i will be using a Australian hone in the states..... pretty cool. Yesterday was a beach day. let me just tell you..... the view here at the beach is incredible. i mean we ahve been to the beach one time before, but for some reason that day i took it for granted. I am so glad i got to o again and really pprecite the sun and the waves crashing down. I put in owl city on my mini i pod and just sat there... looking at the ocean. we also went on a little walk Allison Jeff and I, and explored the beach. We found this place that is a little enclosed area surrounded by rocks on three sides. There were no people there, just us. We just sat there and watched the waves crash up against the rocks. i was in awe. we were out at the beach for a few hours.O and i did remeber for the most part to Slap the sunscreen on except for one part on my leg... so now i am burned pretty badly on the back part of my leg, but hey, i learned my lesson. I wish i had picstures.. i will charge my camera soon and will be taking more pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment