Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rugby, Soccer, and Aussie Rules Football!!!

Ok so slowly I am learning about all the sports out here. I think i finally have a firm grasp on it all. Theres the Rugby teams, the Australian Rules Football (which i like rugby but more brutal that is only played in Australia), soccer teams, and cricket teams. I plan to attend at least one game of ever of these sports. I am on my way there. Next Wednesday the first I will be taking a train to Sydney to see the Socceroos which is the Australian Soccer team in a game that will help determine whether they will go to the world cup. a few days later, April 5th I will then be going to a Rugby game which is here in Newcastle. Also later in the month we plan on going to a Newcastle Jets soccer game which will be awesome. (the newcastle jets is their professional team that plays other cities in Australia similar to our professional teams..) I really want to go to an Aussie Rules Football game. i heard they are intense. I am so stoked!!!!!! well that is all for now. i love Australia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment